페이지 최상단 애드센스

2017년 12월 30일 토요일

About LUMI Virtual Color Analysis :)



Hello there!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

I guess this is my first time saying HELLO to blog visitors from all over the world. I am sorry if you have been waiting so long for me to speak your language :P

So, ever since I started this blog, some people have kept asking me if I could find their Seasonal Color type. The answer is now officially YES! I will be starting somewhat beta-ish color analysis service from January 1st, 2018, hoping to reach out to people interested in wearing colors that flatter them the most.

Please keep on reading below if you're interested!


This service is highly recommended to you if you are..

  • still having a tough time recognizing your personal color 
  • hesitating to meet a color professional in person due to time, place, or cost constraints 
  • interested in color analysis that is NOT exclusively based on PCCS (Note- I prefer 12 Season Color System.)



Price details

  • If you ONLY want to know your color type > USD $17
    (available to EVERYONE)
  • If you ALSO want to know useful color styling tips > USD $27
    (only available to Korean speakers for now)



Instructions

  • 1. Please send ALL THREE types of photos to looomi.blog@gmail.com

    Type ① Photo of your face that is NOT partly edited
    >> This should be at least FIVE.
    >> Wearing little make-up that is not so different from your actual face is OK.
    >> Instagram filters are also OK

    Type ② Photo of your FACE+BODY that is NOT partly edited
    >> At least FIVE.

    Type ③ ANY other photos/videos that you'd like me to consider for more precise analysis
    >> At least FIVE
    >> Please send me your SNS link if you have already posted great pictures
    >> Childhood photos are great too!
    >> The more, the better!
  • 2. Please wait until I get back to you :)
    >> An order confirmation e-mail will be sent to you within 48 hours.
    >> When I'm done with the analysis, I will send you a Paypal link.
    >> A single analysis can take up to 0~3 days.
    >> I might request for more photos if they are not sufficient for me to conduct precise analysis. Please check again to see if you have attached photos as instructed.
  • 3. Please complete the payment process.
    >>If you're using different e-mail address for your Paypal account, please let me know in advance.
  • 4. DONE!
    >>I will send you the result by e-mail as soon as your payment is confirmed.



If you have any questions about the service, please don't hesitate to contact me via Instagram (@lumi_color), or e-mail(looomi.blog@gmail.com). I will get back to you as soon as I can! :)


THANK YOU!


♥,
Lumi


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기